We are happy to coordinate an appointment time for you to meet a cat during our adoption events. Give us a call and we can arrange that. We show our kittens and cats for adoption weekly at the following location:
5879 Lone Tree Way (Old Navy shopping center)
Selected cats and kittens can be seen in the adoption center at the above location daily during normal store hours and are available for adoption daily from 12pm-4pm.
Please feel free to contact us if there is a specific pet you are interested in at email@example.com, message us on Facebook or call our voicemail at (925) 252-5445.
Cat Support Network only adopts animals out that have been spayed or neutered. The State of California requires that all animal shelters and rescue organizations spay or neuter animals before adopting them out. If you adopt from another organization, make sure that the animal you are adopting is spayed or neutered!
It's kitten season and Cat Support Network could use your help. We have a Wish List on Amazon with all of the food, litter and supplies that we really need to save lives. Orders will be sent directly to CSN. If you login with Amazon Smile then we will also get a donation from Amazon!
The more supplies and fosters we have available the more kittens we can get off of the streets and into loving, forever homes. Cat Support Network's volunteers, cats and kittens thank everyone that donates and helps us continue our mission!
If you would like to view our wish list please click here:
About Cat Support Network
Cat Support Network adopts out hundreds of kittens a year. When trapping feral and free-roaming cats to spay and neuter, we inevitably come across litters of kittens. If there is room in our foster homes, we foster, socialize, spay/neuter, de-flea, de-worm and microchip the kittens, then make them available for adoption. It is our belief that these innocent little babies deserve a warm, safe, loving, life-long home. It is not fair that they be sentenced to a life of struggling to survive, struggling to find enough food to eat, struggling to find shelter from the cold and rain, struggling against disease and attack from other animals. The life expectancy of a feral cat is only 3-5 years.
Please feel free to use the Animal Browse to look at the wonderful cats and kittens that will be available (we will be adding more every day as the kittens grow and are available for adoption). You can even contact their foster to ask questions from the profile pages.
Benefits of Adopting from CSN
- Our cats and kittens are ALWAYS spayed or neutered before they go home with you.
- CSN kitties are treated with the finest vaccines, de-wormers and flea & mite treatment available.
- Our cats and kittens are fostered with families and come socialized to family life.
- Our adoption fees are affordable.
- CSN cats are microchipped and registration is provided.
- Adopting opens up a vacancy in a foster home for another homeless kitten or cat to be rescued by us.
- We provide support to our adopters and want every adoption to be a successful adoption. Our volunteers are very helpful and knowledgeable about cats. We are always just an email, text or phone call away.