All of our cats and kittens that are available for adoption have been:
- de-wormed (parasite free)
- most have either themselves been FELV tested, their mothers have been COMBO (FELV/FIV) tested negative
- come with 30 days of free pet health insurance ($750 coverage, $75 deductible)
$125 for a kitten $200 for two kittens
Our standard adoption fees are:
- $125 each for kittens under 7 months
- $200 for a pair
- $85 for kittens over 7 months or $150 for a pair
Cat Support Network has special adoption events where adoption fees are reduced. You can contact us to be notified of these special events.
*CSN also offers reduced adoption fees to families that adopt more than one cat or kitten*
HOW TO ADOPT FROM CAT SUPPORT NETWORK
There are 2 ways to start the adoption process.
- Browse our Animal List to find a cat or kitten that you are interested in.
* You can contact a cat/kittens caretaker from their profile page for more information and to
let them know that you are interested in adoption*
- Come to an CSN adoption event and meet our cats and kittens in person.
Once you find a cat or kitten you are interested in, fill out an application to adopt.
You can fill out an application to adopt at an adoption event or online.
*A volunteer will then review your application*